Terms and conditions
Miss M.E. Tuck BVetMed, MRCVS
Hippocrates Health Educator
By requesting the services of, and becoming a client of, Max Tuck, the following terms, conditions and statements are accepted:
- Max Tuck is not a medical doctor, neither does she practise medicine. All advice given relates exclusively to diet and lifestyle.
- Max does not recommend that clients discontinue with care and recommendations provided by their own medical doctor, including but not limited to blood tests, radiography, surgical intervention, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and experimental treatments. Should a client choose to avoid conventional medical treatment for their condition, any adverse effects from so doing are the sole and personal responsibility of the client, with no liability apportioned to Max Tuck.
- A change in diet and lifestyle may bring about signs of detoxification, including but not limited to headaches, nausea, vomiting, skin outbreaks, diarrhoea, fever and weakness. These are accepted as part of the healing process, and normally subside within a few days. Max Tuck can accept no responsibility for any adverse effects of detoxification that may occur in any client.
- Clients seeking advice from Max Tuck in any consultation, whether in person, by telephone, Skype or e-mail, or in a group class, do so for the sole purposes of improving their health through changes in diet and lifestyle, and not in any investigatory capacity.
- All advice is given in good faith, and is aligned with the current recommendations given by the Hippocrates Health Institute, West Palm Beach, Florida, USA. Other natural healing programs are available which may differ from the recommendations of the Hippocrates Health Institute. Whilst she is aware of other types of healing program, Max Tuck only teaches the health program recommended by the Hippocrates Health Institute. As a result of this, advice given may differ in some respects from recommendations given by other natural health practitioners.
- Following a consultation, whether in person, by phone, Skype or e-mail, a follow-up telephone or e-mail consultation and coaching service is available. This is payable in advance via the website at www.therawfoodscientist.com, at a cost of £60 per hour. Upon receipt of payment, an e-mail will be sent to the client suggesting several dates and times during which these calls may be made. Max Tuck is not available for telephone coaching unless these criteria are met, or outside pre-arranged times, due to her existing professional commitments. This is likewise in the clients’ best interests since at their predetermined time they will receive Max’s undivided attention. Brief replies to individual questions will be considered via e-mail only.
- Max Tuck reserves the right to terminate a relationship with a client at any time. No refund of monies paid for services already provided will be considered. Likewise, the client has the right to do the same should they be of the opinion that the services offered are not in alignment with their requirements.
- Max Tuck provides a free, no obligation 15-minute telephone consultation for those who would like to find out if her services are appropriate for their individual needs. Telephone conversations of longer duration are charged at £60 per hour or part thereof.